The weather is getting warmer, and the official start to summer is just around the corner. That means that it’s time to take a summer vacation! For Greenville, NC residents the vacation options are endless: the beach, the mountains, or somewhere in-between. However, while the locations are numerous, your funds might be limited.
As bankruptcy lawyers, we are here to help you not only file for bankruptcy but also build a brighter financial future by saving and spending wisely. So, how can you take a trip with your friends or family without breaking the bank?
- If you’re looking to get away and relax, camping is a great option. Not only is it budget-friendly, but it’s also an ideal option for vacationing during COVID-19.
- National parks are another great way to get outside and enjoy nature without spending much money. The US has over 400 national parks, and North Carolina alone has 14!
- Go on a day trip to a local attraction. Not only will you save costs on lodging, you’ll also save money on gas.
- Enjoy a stay-cation, where you take off work, but don’t go anywhere. Lounge around in your pajamas all day and order takeout for dinner!
- Go on a trip during the week, rather than over the weekend. Hotels, rental cars, flights, etc tend to be cheaper during the week.
- When you go on vacation, buy some groceries and eat some meals in instead of going out for every meal.
- Shop around for deals, special rates, and coupons to help you save in any way that you can when you’re planning a trip.
If you’re looking to get away, but you want to vacation on a budget, use these pointers to help you save! For bankruptcy lawyers in the Greenville, NC area, give us a call at Craft Law Offices.