Craft Law Offices are bankruptcy attorneys serving Eastern North Carolina, including Greenville, NC and Wilson, NC. We specialize in traffic law, underage drinking citations, and assisting you during the bankruptcy process. It is our philosophy to make your bankruptcy experience as stress-free as possible.
Today is Valentine’s Day, the day of the year where people dish out cash for roses, chocolates, and candlelit dinners. All of these gifts can add up, leaving the romantic gift giver broke. However, don’t let that discourage you from treating that special someone in your life. You can be romantic without having to spend all of your money. An added benefit to these out-of-the-box date ideas is that you can impress your loved one with your creativity while still staying in your budget.
Here are some creative (and budget-friendly) date ideas from andthenwesaved.com:
- With some spring weather visiting us here in North Carolina, it’s a great time to get outside and enjoy the sunshine. Plan a romantic picnic for two at your local park, or even in your own backyard.
- Pamper your loved one with a spa night at home. You can start out with facial masks and continue with manicures and pedicures.
You don’t have to skip out on the Valentine’s Day to stay on your budget. Look up some local happy hour specials in your area. This way, you can
- save money and beat the dinner crowd.
- Visit some of your local antique or thrift stores for some unique finds that won’t break the bank.
- Cook dinner together. Not only does this mean you get to enjoy the romantic dinner together, but you also get to have fun and bond as you prepare it.
For all of your financial legal needs, contact the bankruptcy attorneys at Craft Law Offices in Wilson, NC and Greenville, NC.