The bankruptcy attorneys at Craft Law Offices appreciate the importance of finances and the hard work it takes to save money. One thing that chips away at our paycheck each month are our groceries, but you’ve got to eat, right?! So, how can you save money on this necessary, but expensive, monthly cost? Here are some quick and easy tips from daveramsey.com:
- Make a grocery list and stick to it.
- Use your phone’s calculator and keep up with the costs as you add items to your grocery cart.
- Create meals that you can freeze and eat later. This way, you can buy recipes in bulk and save yourself both time and money.
- Shop around to compare prices between grocery stores. Check out any sales or promotions that stores are having to save money.
- Many stores now offer online shopping and pick-up. This can be a great way to avoid the temptations of extra grocery items that you don’t really need.
- There are also a number of apps available that provide rebates, rewards, and coupons to help you save while you shop.
- Buy generic brands instead of the name brands that cost more for basically the same thing.
If you’re looking for a brighter financial future, we are here to help you. Schedule a consultation with our bankruptcy attorneys in Greenville, NC today.