Craft Law Offices are bankruptcy attorneys serving Eastern North Carolina, including Greenville, NC. We specialize in traffic law, underage drinking citations, and assisting you during the bankruptcy process. It is our philosophy to make your bankruptcy experience as stress-free as possible.
In this day and age, almost everyone has a cell phone with them at all times. Between paying expensive phone plans and updating or repairing our phones, these handy gadgets can take a toll on our bank account. Fortunately, there are a number of apps out there that you can use to help you save money.
Entrepreneur.com has compiled a list of the top 15 apps to help you save money. Here are a few of them:
- Clarity Money can help you to save money by determining what expenses you can cut out of your life. Whether that means canceling subscriptions you no longer use or finding better rates for bills, this app will do all the dirty work for you.
- Qapital helps you to save money in two ways. First, it connects to your checking account and rounds up every transaction you make to the nearest dollar, dropping that money into your account. Then, it also provides educational material to help you learn how to become more financially savvy.
- Mint will make sure that your bills get paid on time so that you don’t waste money on late fees. It also allows you to set up a budget and deposit money in various accounts.
- Wallaby is an app that determines which credit cards are the most beneficial for your spending and saving needs. It can help you turn your spending into credit card rewards and also keep you up-to-date on your current credit card bill.
- Military Cost Cutters is a great app for veterans or current members of the military who are searching for available military discounts.
Don’t let your phone suck all of the money out of your bank account. Instead, use it to help you earn extra money and save some of the money you already have.
For all of your legal financial needs, contact the bankruptcy attorneys of Greenville, NC at Craft Law Offices.